Mission Critical IT
for your Business

Clear Strategy, Critical Response

Contact us to get better results from your IT services

img_polaroid

Why

We believe that technology can be a great enabler.

With the right technology, applied in the right way, you can do incredible things.

We build process and strategy around technology so you can succeed.

Let's get technology working for you

img_magic_formula

How

“A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.”
-Albert Einstein

30% of our staff solve problems, the other 70% prevent them!
Wow! Most IT companies don't IT that way.

Combine that with 1, 2 and 5 year IT plans, and you begin to leverage technology as a competitive advantage in your business.

Get Started on YOUR Strategy

img_approach

Who

Trusted IT since 1999

At Digital Fire our mission is to be a first-class IT Department to businesses that want to increase productivity and profitability. We do so for a competitive, predictable price. Our team has combined experience spanning more than a century and a half, and we have been established for over 15 years. Our unmatched ability to deliver revolutionary results at a fixed cost is a strategic advantage for your business. Leverage the power of technology and open up new doors to expand the reach of your business with Digital Fire as your trusted technology partner in Oakville, Mississauga and throughout the Greater Toronto Area.

Learn more about our team

All the IT services you need, customized to suit your business.

icon_managed_services
Managed Services
icon_security
Security
icon_cloud
Cloud
icon_backup
Backup & Recovery
icon_voip
VoIP

At Digital Fire we stay on top of our game

And so can you, with all the latest IT news

BEER, BACON AND BUSINESS SECURITY

BEER, BACON AND BUSINESS SECURITY

Businesses security is more complex than ever! Are you really prepared?
You have been invited to an exclusive event at The 3 Brewers. There will be a specially crafted beer brewed specifically for this ...

Google My Business now accepts appointments

Google My Business now accepts appointments

There are countless platforms that showcase, review and link to small businesses, but few have as much impact as Google does. Although business owners can’t choose where their site ranks in the search ...

OneDrive’s new feature helps you save space

OneDrive’s new feature helps you save space

Don’t you just hate it when your PC gives a warning message that it’s running out of space? You’re then forced to go through all your files to figure out which are important and which ones can be ...