Behind every reliable network, you’ll find good infrastructure.
Moving your business is a major task. Digital Fire will help you every step of the way. We manage the entire process from planning to final execution. Digital Fire can recommend the right solution for your needs and sometimes more importantly, the key mistakes to avoid. One wrong move during a cutover can result in days without phones or Internet causing major disruption to the office. Digital Fire handles everything and makes for a smooth, stress free move.
Moving offices, or even organizing an existing one, involves countless potentially stressful details.
If you’re planning a move, then you have much more to think about than your company’s IT system.
That’s where Digital Fire comes in, we handle the entire technology side of your move. Our team excels in the design and installation of everything required for both data and voice networks. No matter the scope of your project, we offer the following products and services:
- Quick and efficient network moves
- Building new infrastructure to handle new office needs
- Interfacing with all your vendors (ex. furniture)
- Coordination of Internet and phone service cutover
- Safe server, workstation and printer moves
- Email and website transfers
- Cabling at the new location
- Low Maintenance Telephone Patch Panels
- Cabling Diagrams and As-Built Docs
- Certification and Cabling Audits
- CAT5 CAT6 Gigabit Ethernet
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- BICSI Certified Cabling Standards
- Siemon, Panduit, Leviton and Molex Brands
- New Construction or Existing Offices
Digital Fire will handle every technology detail to make
for a smooth move.