Dear Digital Fire Clients,
The health and safety of our clients, guests and staff are of critical importance in everything we do. With the daily news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made the decision to limit onsite visits to an absolute minimum in an effort to protect the health and well-being of everyone.
Work will be performed remotely whenever possible. An onsite visit will be the last resort in order to limit the possible spread of COVID-19.
Before an onsite visit is performed we asked that you fill out this online health declaration form. https://digitalfireinc.wufoo.com/forms/covid19-onsite-visit-health-declaration/
In addition, when a technician is onsite, we reserve the right to end the service call if the technician feels that his or her health may be at risk. We ask for your patience and understanding through this uncertain time.
In accordance with Health Canada recommendations https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/being-prepared.html#a5 , Digital Fire has put in numerous safety precautions internally, to help do our part.
- Staff are working remotely as much as possible.
- Additional sanitation products are available and in use.
- Frequent hand washing is required and encouraged.
- Meetings are being conducted remotely.
- Staff have been briefed on health canada recommendations.
- Additional flexibility around sick days and working remotely has been provided.
- Limiting onsite visits
While we are still learning more about the virus, there are steps that you can also take to protect yourself. For more information from Toronto Public Health, please click here.
Additionally, here are ways you can help stop any potential spread:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Stay at home if you are feeling sick
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Use a tissue when you sneeze or cough and throw the tissue in the garbage
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
For more detailed information, please go to https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
At Digital Fire we remain committed to servicing your IT needs to the highest standard and we are here to support you. If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are here to help and we want to make sure that this process goes smoothly for you and your company.
President, Digital Fire